Co-Parenting Workshop: FREE community resource for all San Diego parents. Positive parenting can be challenging and positive co-parenting even more challenging sometimes! There are many expected and unexpected family changes and losses that can overwhelm the coping skills of parents and children. Learning to peacefully co-parent is an essential skill for all parents, whether living together or apart. Join us the 4th Saturday of every month to receive co-parenting tips and learn how to transition peacefully through the changes in your family. RSVP at https://hannahs-house.org/product/moms-support-group/. New topics every month:
- July 25: The Adverse Childhood Experience (ACE) of Family Breakup
- August 22: Which Type of Co-parent Are You and What Can You Control?
- September 26: Co-parenting Communication for Peace and Calm - At Least in Your House!
- October 24: The Blame Game - A Choice for Conflict and Litigation
- December 5: Child-Focused Sharing Success for the Holidays
- January 23, 2021: Shared Parenting with a Difficult Co-parent